The BrainAmp Standard and BrainAmp DC amplifiers are compact solutions for neurophysiology research that can be combined with other units within the same product family to cover a vast range of possible application areas. These fully portable solutions can be used for standard EEG/ERP recordings but also for other types of acquisitions even in the “outside” world.
Thanks to its 5 kHz sampling rate per channel, these amplifiers can be used to record EEG, EOG, EMG signals as well as evoked potentials with a frequency up to 1 kHz. The 16 bit TTL trigger input allows the detection of a large number of markers from visual, accoustic, electrical, magnetic or other stimulation modalities.
Both amplifiers support the use with passive, active and active-dry electrodes offering a great degree of flexibility. They are powered by a rechargeable battery, the PowerPack.
The 32 channel units can be stacked to expand the number of channels up to 256 and combined with the BrainAmp ExG to record EOG, ECG, EMG and other peripheral signals such as GSR (Galvanic Skin Response), respiration, acceleration, temperature, etc.
- BrainAmp Standard: Rugged portable amplifier for multiple applications
- BrainAmp DC: High quality solution for neurophysiology recordings
- BrainAmp ExG: Solution for bipolar and sensor data acquisition
- PowerPack: Rechargeable battery to be used in the lab and the MR environment
- Technical Specifications: BrainAmp Standard / BrainAmp DC