LiveAmp is a compact, ultra-lightweight, wearable, 24-bit amplifier (8ch, 16ch, 32ch or 64ch) especially designed for mobile EEG applications.
As it is wireless and allows you to store the data internally (exchangeable memory card), there are no mobility limitations. LiveAmp is easy and intuitive to use and extremely compact. Its technical specifications leave nothing to be desired and translate into outstanding signal quality.
- LiveAmp 8 / LiveAmp 16: Wireless mobile EEG amplifier in low-channel versions
- LiveAmp 32: Brain Products solution for superior quality mobile wireless EEG
- LiveAmp 64: High density wireless EEG amplifier
- Technical Specifications: LiveAmp 8 / LiveAmp 16 / LiveAmp 32
- Technical Specifications: LiveAmp 64